This commit rewrites the entire device management layer of fxlink on the
libusb side, providing new abstractions that support live/async device
management, including communication.
This system is put to use in a new TUI interactive mode (fxlink -t)
which can run in the background, connects to calculators automatically
without interfering with file transfer tools, and is much more detailed
in its interface than the previous interactive mode (fxlink -i).
The TUI mode will also soon be extended to support sending data.
This commit mainly introduces an almost-normal sysroot where the
compiler and libs will be installed. This is done in order to properly
build libstdc++-v3 from the GCC tree while also cleaning up the
slightly chaotic current install system.
* Add an `fxsdk --version` command
* Redo the README like a translation of the French topic
* Up default project to gint 2.9 to help get migrations right
* Add new `fxsdk path` command reporting important folders
* Add new CMake variables FXSDK_SYSROOT, FXSDK_INCLUDE, FXSDK_LIB so
CMake can access the information of `fxsdk path`
* fxSDK is now in charge of removing the entire sysroot including the
* Add a LICENSE file
* alpha is now the last color of the palette rather than always being 0.
* alpha is not materialized in the P8 palette.
* Fixed a bug where images with more than 32/256 colors being converted
in P4/P8 with transparency would use all colors for opaque pixels,
causing alpha to randomly land on a color index that is in use.