This commit adds most of the optional metadata for programs. The event
related to the program's publication is an actual relationship to an
Event model. The idea is to expand on that model in the future to
- A link to the event's main topic
- List of programs published in the event
- Possibly, a list of all related topics (announcement, start, results,
etc) all sharing a common 1-line header so they are linked together
- This would be used for event-related trophies
- And possibly for an event calendar
* Add an automatic job every day at 4 AM to recompute the progrank of
every program. Currently everyone gets progrank 0.
[MIGRATION] This commit contains a new version of the schema.
* Install flask-crontab (with pip)
* Run `flask crontab add` to register the jobs
* Add a TagListField which automatically validates its input against the
TagInformation database, and has a richer .selected_tags() method
* Add a dynamic tag input widget, available through a macro (*import
with context*), that supports both JS and non-JS input
* Add a TagInformation.all_tags() function
* Add colored tag display to all themes
* Fix a bug causing programs to have no names
* Add tags: games.action, games.narrative, courses.informatics
[MASTER] Run the 'update-tags' command of master.py.