You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
This change adds proper key control by querying the KEYSC directly instead of using PRGM_GetKey(). This allows for the very distinctive advantage of pressing multiples keys at once. Controls are still quite hard to use, I'll think of an alternative keymap.
|6 hours ago|
|CGDOOM-minisdk/CGDOOM||8 hours ago|
|cgdoom||6 hours ago|
|cgemul||6 years ago|
|.gitignore||2 weeks ago|
|Changelog||6 years ago|
|README||17 hours ago|
This repository is a fork of CGDOOM which was ported originally by MPoupe.
Credit goes to:
* MPoupe for the original fx-CG 10/20 port of DOOM.
* ComputerNerd for attempts at an fx-CG 50 port, which this repository is
* Lephenixnoir for the final fixes and fx-CG 50 version.
-> Fix screen not cleared when changing resolution, add larger resolutions
-> Try and support more WADs
-> Reenable LTO if possible
-> Try and use more memory regions in z_zone.c
-> Overclocking etc.
CGDOOM used to be compiled with the mini-SDK. However, it's become quite
difficult to get a copy of that. Instead, this port is built with a slightly
modified PrizmSDK from Jonimoose/libfxcg.
The differences are (I might push it later):
* TOOLCHAIN_PREFIX=sh-elf- (in libc/ and libfxcg/)
* Syscall 0x1B0B, getSecondaryVramAddress() is added in libfxcg/
* abort() is removed from libc/ (CGDOOM has its own)
* calloc() defined in libc/ (just a call to sys_calloc)
* sys_calloc() fixed in libfxcg/ to use memset (memsetZero is broken)
* Linker script outputs in elf32-sh format
* Linker script sets 500k of RAM instead of 64k
* LTO disabled (hopefully it could be reenabled later)
* Syscall memcpy() (apparently broken) replaced by fxlibc memcpy()
* fxlibc qsort() is added in libc/